Friday, November 18, 2011

Pre-wedding Relaxation

A question I often get asked is, "Other than getting my nails done the day before the wedding, what do brides do to relax?"  My number one answer is: MASSAGE!  It's amazing what 60-90 minutes in a warm, candle-lit room with classical music playing in the background can do. Let alone the physical stress relief of a massage! 


Here is a Living Social coupon for half price of a 90 minute Hot Stone Massage from one of my favorite places - Tranquil Spirit Center in Marietta, GA. That's right! Only $50 for a 90 minute Hot Stone Massage! My friend, Priscilla Holman, is the licensed massage therapist. She's aaahhhmayzing.  Trust me. 


Here's the link.  90 minute Hot Stone Massage at Tranquil Spirit Center 


You're welcome. :)


-Erica Stumble Tweet It! Facebook

0 comments:

Links We love

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio