Thursday, October 27, 2011

Some Glitz for the Wrists

It's always cute when grooms find a way to let their personalities pop up in the wedding--and often hilarious.  At a wedding we did recently, the groom donned a pair of light-up cufflinks for the reception.  I thought it was adorable and showed a sense of humor, which is very much a necessity for getting through such an emotionally charged day.

 
Photo from the Cufflinks Depot.

It got me thinking about how else grooms can add some panache to their sleeves.  I discovered these amazing heart-shaped cufflinks (also light-up!) from the Cufflinks Depot (who knew there was one?).

Photo from Etsy.

I also remembered seeing these incredible cufflinks from the Etsy shop Tomatomade.  They make custom cufflinks out of vintage maps.  I think this would be perfect for a wedding!  The cufflinks could feature maps of the bride's and groom's hometowns.  Sweet, no?

Photo from Etsy.

That got me on an Etsy kick, and I found these, as well!  I feel like they're the male version of the "I Do" stickers that some brides stick to the bottoms of their shoes.  They're incredibly cute!  These ones are from the shop Tippy Tumble, which makes all kinds of gorgeous things.

Any other ideas for interesting, makes-you-take-a-second-look cufflinks?  We'd love to hear from you!  Feel free to leave us a comment below.

Photo from Andrew Kelsall.

Take care!
Stumble Tweet It! Facebook

0 comments:

Links We love

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio